1. Entries via this website are free of charge. 2. Queen Elizabeth
2 Cruise competition is a game of skill.
3. The initial winner/s will be notified by E-mail message or telephone as per the information provided on the entry form.
4. In the event of their being more than one winner a second round competition will be sent to all winners. The closing date for entry is 16th March 2014. The closing date for this second round will be 23rd March 2014
5. If after the second round there is no outright winner, a random choice will be made by the computer to choose a winner.
6. The winner may choose to take the cash alternative of £2000.
7. Multiple entries are allowed provided that each entry is made by the appropriate method.
8. No change to the dates of travel will be allowed.
9. The cruise will be for two adults sharing a cabin.
10. Departure date is as advertised on the entry form.
11. Port charges and appropriate taxes will be included; however it is the responsibility of the winner to make their own way to Southampton Port and also from the London Airport upon return.
12. The winner/s will be notified no later than 30th March 2014.
13. It is the Entrants responsibility to ensure that their entries and details supplied are correct.
14. Once an entry is confirmed and accepted, the entry cannot be amended or cancelled.
15. All entrants warrant to the Promoter that they are over 16 years of age.
16. Entry to the competition is not open to staff and/or associates or service providers of Macro Media Ltd or VIP Promotions.
17. All copyright, trademarks, and all other intellectual rights contained in material(s) supplied by the Promoter for the sake of the Competition, shall at all times remain vested in VIP Promotions. The use of this material is only as expressly authorised by the Promoter; any unauthorised use whatsoever is strictly forbidden by law.
18. The material and content, as contained on any Macro Media Ltd Website is available for your non-commercial use only. and, you may only download such material and content onto one computer hard drive for that express purpose. Any other use/application whatsoever is strictly prohibited. You therefore also warrant to the Promoter not to be of assistance to any third party in facilitating a breach of these conditions.
19. All information disclosed by entrants to the Competition, shall remain the property of the Promoter: who undertakes to protect the confidentiality of the said information, as required by Law.